Hello, Welcome to possible. In this blog we will see the one of the most famous language Java’s mcq. This programming language is mostly used in mobile application, software and desktop application.
Most Asked MCQ in Java
Q.1] Who is the founder of the Java language.
- Dennis Ritchie
- James Gosling
- Bell Gates
- Larry Page
Q.2] What is the original name of Java programming?
Q.3] What is a Compiler?
- Converts source code to low level code.
- Converts all instruction in one statements.
- B and A are the correct
- Only A is correct.
Q.4] Which software compile the program?
- Java Virtual Machine
- Command Prompt
- Java Development Kit
- Java Runtime environment
Q.5] What is the smaller part of the program…
Q.6] …… keyword is used for the memory management in java programming.
- Super keyword
- Static keyword
- This keyword
- New keyword
Q.7] Which of the following statement is correct for the Super keyword?
- It is used to refer to the common property of all objects.
- Used for the memory management.
- Is used to refer parent class object.
- Refer the current object in a method or constructor.
Q.8] …. Keyword is used to create an object in java.
Q.9] ………. Is represent the IS-A relationship.
Q.10] An abstract class in java can be created using the keyword…..
Q.11] What is the method overriding in java?
- A subclass has the same method as declared in the parent class.
- Multiple function with the same name but different parameters
- A and B both are correct
- None of these
Q.12] ……..packages is used to for the graphical interface.
- java. applet
- java. util
Q.13] What is the minimum priority of the thread?
- None of these
Q.14] When does Exception in java arises in code sequence?
- At compile time
- Can occure any time
- When method is called
Q.15] Output of an applet window is performed by….
- Void paint()
- None of the these